800-338-6425 or 254-687-2331
High School Juniors and Seniors
Win a Trip to Washington, D.C.
HILCO Electric Cooperative will sponsor two high school students on an all-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C. Any high school junior or senior student in HILCO’s service area will be eligible to enter the contest. The winners of the contest will receive an all-expense paid trip to Washington, D.C., in June 2013. The winners will join approximately 1,500 other electric cooperative winners from 42 states for a week of education and fun. The students will get a firsthand look at our government in action as they visit their own congressmen and senators. The fully chaperoned trip will include a tour of Washington, D.C., visits to congressmen on Capitol Hill, visits to national landmarks, monuments, museums and many other historic points of interests.
Youth Tour Contest Rules
• Student must be successfully completing his or her junior or senior year in May 2013, and live in and attend school in HILCO’s service area.
• Complete the HILCO Electric Cooperative application.
• Submit an essay of approximately 500 words on the subject of “What it means to be an American.”
• Submit application and essay in person at 115 E. Main St., Itasca, or by mail to HILCO Electric Cooperative, ATTN: Bob Wilson, P.O. Box 127, Itasca, TX 76055.
• Essay and application deadline has ended.
Visit youthtour.coop to see what lies ahead for the 2013 winners!
The winners are:
Michael Simer – Axtell High School.
Shelbee Coleman – Itasca High School.
Alisha Adams – Whitney High School.
HILCO Main Office
115 East Main Street
P.O. Box 127
Itasca, Texas 76055
(254) 687-2331 or (800) 338-6425
Fax (254) 687-2428
HILCO Whitney Office
4581 FM 933
P.O. Box 2480
Whitney, Texas 76692
(254) 694-5237 or (888) 850-6551
Fax (254) 694-4062
HILCO Midlothian Office
300A Silken Crossing
Midlothian, Texas 76065
Fax (972) 723-2911
|Click Here for Map||Click Here for Map||Click Here for Map|